Thread: MySpace
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2007, 09:36 AM   #25
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 272 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
Ummm Brain you obviously don't have kids so you'll never understand truly what us parents are referring to. I spend very little time checking up on my children. I simply don't have to. It's just there if I need it. My children have been raised well and therefore as of this day have made pretty good decisions.
It's interesting how people without kids seem to want to give us parents advice the most isn't it? I have been very fortunate that my girls and I have a very open relationship. I'll say I've even been startled by some things they have confided and entrusted in me. I think it's okay to make sure that any inappropriate photos or language or too much info. aren't being placed on My Space. If so I just ask her to take it down AND she knows I glance at it every now and then. One can never be too careful especially with daughters!

Last edited by Pocahontas; 06-01-2007 at 09:53 AM.
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote