Thread: MySpace
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2007, 12:05 PM   #28
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 318 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
Yeah, I was born an adult too and don't have any first hand experience at being a child, and with the exception of Anime, more recently than most folks here too.

BTW, creating alternate personalities for the sole purpose of spying on your children falls smack dab in the middle of going overboard, in my opinion, regardless of how you justify it to yourself.
I know brain will not read this He is our resident expert on going overboard and yes with a opinion none the less Could Brain really be Sybil ? Hot, cold, cold, cold, hot, hot, hot,hot,cold,hotttttttt He could be this months poster child for Bipolarity
Name:  abby normal.jpg
Views: 17
Size:  26.7 KB
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote