View Single Post
Old 07-17-2007, 06:14 PM   #4
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 294 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
I dunno. I find is pretty scary that they indoctrine children at such a young age. Children are gullible and will soak up what you teach them, even if it is "hate". I thank God my family doesn't live in that part of the world, and after he is grown up, I hope my son never has to go over there to take care of business if you know what I mean. How we handle things today will determine the world that our children live in tomorrow.

Dwight D. Eisenhower, said this about the success of an army (or nation): "Morale is the greatest single factor in successful wars."

Such statements may seem obvious, but then again, I sometimes wonder about the morale of our leaders in Washington.
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote