View Single Post
Old 05-02-2007, 10:09 AM   #61
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 262 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
Seriously, Wolf, turn your caps off when you post. If you, by chance, have trouble seeing the text, you can always use a slightly larger font style.

Also, as I may not agree with Isaac's point of view, I'm certainly not rude enough to tell him he is wrong. How different would I be than him then? It's true that Christians once slaughtered us Pagans. But it's also true that the Romans slaughtered Christians during the time of Nero and they made it a sport. In short, we've all had our turn at the chopping block, so there's no point in dredging it up now. ZERO persecution is the goal here, my friends, and I say that to everyone.