View Single Post
Old 06-12-2007, 10:24 AM   #5
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 265 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
This is a HIGHWAY where this incident happened. It's not just a road, it is a major highway (Hwy 1). Nobody should really be trying to cross the road here. It's just asking for an accident like this to happen. I travel this road about 3 times a week going to my trainer and also happened to live about an 1/8 mile from where this accident happened when I was in High School. These kids and people are trying to get to a convenience store located across the highway from the neighborhood and one of the apartment complexes. To me, they are all playing Russian roulette if they try to cross it. The only solution would be one of those over the highway crossings but why should this have to be done because people can't use common sense?