View Single Post
Old 08-11-2007, 06:44 AM   #8
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 318 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocahontas
Awe Isaac.....you're a cutie!
Why thank you Pokie and I think Tbelle ? I have seen a whole bunch of teats in my day Yep just me and the girls @ 3:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. each day. I could look at their bag and know the number tied around their neck. What I am saying is there are no two teats the same even on the same cow. Much to be learned about the gestation of a woman by keeping up with the breeding charts at the dairy. Same gestation as a human and many, many other similarities. Anybody ever get sprayed by a skunk ?
Click image for larger version

Name:	Skunk%20485090.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	287.7 KB
ID:	1337
Me and Molly my first Border Collie back in college days had a to close incounter with one. Lifted a bail of hay with the tractor and in ran Molly and out came the skunk butt first. We both took a big hit the dog got the worst of it and I yacked my guts up. To this day that is the only thing in the woods that I am paranoid of. Skunks will not run for anything they do not have to. NOTHING eats them and they are mostly black. I walk in the woods and come out in the dark that is when they start moving around. If you see one in the day light he might have Rabies or Distemper and the same with a Raccoon go the other way ! Your turn Stinkbelle !!!
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote