View Single Post
Old 03-15-2007, 08:06 AM   #186
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 265 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
My hats off to all of you...

for using this experience with the Brainsmashr to learn from. I've only read this board for 48 hours but in that 48 hours learned so much from you all. There will come trials much like this with non believers where we will have to firmly stand our ground for our beliefs. I am so thankful that we all managed to do it and did it (most of the time) with a Christian spirit. I learned from you a all much in the way to deal with hard headed, non believers like him. It's not often you encounter someone quite like him. I can only think of one or two others in my life I've ever met who were so hardened.

One way I have found to worship and find my quiet time with God is in my car. We all have time in vehicles every day. I love the station 89.1 and the worship music they play. I like to have that playing and use that time for prayer and worship. God is delighted each and everytime we give him praise, even if it's in your car!!!!!!And the thing about listening to that music station in my car or office is that mom always told me you are a product of what you put in your body. So I feel like by putting wonderful praise music in my ears and surrounding myself with it, I am putting on my "coat of armor". Good luck to you all. It's been very nice to learn from you and I hope to continue to learn from you (except Brainsmashr-I hope I can be a positive influence on you!).