View Single Post
Old 04-18-2007, 07:36 PM   #18
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 247 Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
While I'll concede that writing in slang may not be an indication of your "street smarts", it IS a direct indication of your "book smarts". Although I am surprised to see an amazing LACK of punctuation and spelling mistakes this go around.

However, I still contend that you're over reacting. No prominent politician is supporting increased gun control or outright bans, and the end of America as we know it?!?!?!? Dude, you need some Prozac or something....

Oh, I have plenty of "book smarts", and my punctuation, or lack thereof, is no worse than most...did'nt realize I was bein graded. And you'd be wrong about the number of prominent politicians who support draconian gun control, the names are too numerous to go into here. No thanks on the Prozac...I'll settle for a "Crown & 7".