View Single Post
Old 04-18-2007, 07:49 PM   #22
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 268 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
Right off the bat, you're wrong. The President is an elected official, not a "servant of the public". His job is to use his best judgment as an elected official of the United States, not "execute your wishes".

BTW, you're obviously still confused about what a patriot is. That guy named Thomas was and American patriot rebelling against the ENGLISH government.
I've decided you like to argue for the sake of argument. but what the hell.. o.k. I'll be a Louisiana patriot fighting against the forces of Washington .. how's that ?? geez louise..

you know what.. screw that, I won't even concede that.. simply speaking our definitions of a patriot differ.
LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote