View Single Post
Old 11-21-2007, 01:22 PM   #1
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Happy Thanksgiving!!

Life isn’t perfect, but I have a lot to be thankful for this year. My family is doing well. No divorce, accidents, or deaths this year. My kids are making good grades. Business is good and getting better. My faith is strong as ever, and I’m thankful for that. I live in the greatest democracy on earth (despite all the press). My table is full and so is my tummy (or soon will be). Not everyone is that fortunate, I can tell that by watching and reading the news everyday. Its good to be blessed, and its great to be blessed in America, the land of opportunity!

Sorry for thinking out loud……I’m just trying to psyche myself into getting up at 2am to put the turkey on the smoker!!

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote