View Single Post
Old 10-08-2007, 05:47 PM   #18
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
[quote=purpahurl;22322]
Quote:
Originally Posted by joepole View Post
We can't play them again, they're out of the SEC championship and there's no bowl that could realistically end up hosting both of us.[/QUOTE

Fla. is not out of the SEC Champ. They are only one game behind USC and they play them Nov. 10 There is a very good chance we'll see them again.
LSU has been a power house this year. They still have a about three big hills to climb. It is the small green waves that can be so dangerous. I still think I enjoy LSU Baseball much better than football. Much more civilize game such as tennis. The LSU mens baseball is so much fun to watch starting with regional, super regional and then College World Series in Omaha. Even if LSU gets beat I will keep trying to pick teams. Rice is good and so is Clemson.
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote