View Single Post
Old 04-17-2007, 07:31 AM   #32
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 265 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Yesterday as I was driving and listening to talk radio I had the opportunity to listen to them discussing the whole Imus issue. We've done it here but they were hashing out the whole "Why can they do it but we can't?". They had clips of song by rappers and such which I found very interesting. It seems that Barak Obama recently had a fundraiser were 'Ludichris' was performing and there are lots of pics floating around of the two together. In his song he performed it goes like this...."I got ho's ho's ho's in every zip code". It goes on with more what they consider demeaning words (only if Imus says them I guess).

Interesting to see that Obama can raise money with a guy who sings lyrics like this but on the other hand call for the firing of Imus for using the same words. You've just got to love those Democrats.
Texasbelle is offline   Reply With Quote