View Single Post
Old 11-03-2006, 10:31 AM   #5
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
I hate to be a grammar Nazi

you are a grammar Nazi ! read thru my mistakes and make your point if you have one ? do you copy edit the phone book ? well back to the point that freedom comes at a price like it or leave it. the reason for the dixie chicks fall is they are way off base with what they said and yes they can say anything they would like to say and the customer has the right to buy what they would like. i have friends on the left and right and I dont label them as anything but i do listen to there thoughts and just like everybody i have a opinion and some folds like to deviate from the subject to make there point
like old joe there. joe go plug in your ipod and i bet you love red ink :-))))
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote