View Single Post
Old 04-25-2007, 10:58 PM   #49
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 268 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Smile Advice to Santabot

Oh man, this has gone on long enough. The more Santabot posts, the more he is clearly showing his age. NOT that there's anything wrong with that

All this talk of how he has "control" of his drug use. That's got to be the oldest line in the book for any drug addict or alcoholic.

the more I hear that, the funnier it sounds.. or the more desperate it sounds.

I find it admirable, how everyone has tried so hard to talk a little bit of sense into his SEVENTEEN year old brain.

I'll say this once.. not EVERY 17 year old has a problem of taking advice, but many do. It's been a couple decades since I was 17, but man do I remember it well. NOBODY could tell me ANYTHING. because I freakin' knew everything. Or at least so I thought. Be it parents, teachers, older brothers etc.. at that age, we think we know everything. I'll come out and say it, between that age of say 17 - 19.... I was lucky to get out alive. And I didn't even do some of the stupid things it sounds like ol' Santabot is talking about. I had my share of fun, and did plenty of STUPID things.. but OH MAN WAS I IN CONTROL This is one of the reasons I do believe in a higher power.. angels were overlooking me and my friends' shoulders all those years. An absolute miracle I made it out alive!!!

Kid, if you want to have all the options open to you, as you enter adulthood.. just quit with all the drugs and all the tough talk. You got the best years ahead of you, don't **** it up.
LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote