View Single Post
Old 12-10-2007, 07:16 AM   #10
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz View Post
About 15 years ago some of us guys went down to Grand Isle to fish for speckled trout. But at nighttime we would get drunk and fish for "hardhead" catfish just for kicks. My one friend named Don, yanked a catfish out of the water so quick it flew at him and stuck him right in the arm. So there he holding out his arm with a 1 or 2 lb catfish dangling from the stretched skin. We other guys laughed like hell. A picture I won't soon forget.

But a catfish "sting" is nothing like stepping on a stingray and having it turn around and gig you in the leg. This is a real problem down there. I would slide my feet on the bottom of the water while fishing so I wouldn't step on one.
rhertz you need to man up and show no fear. You grab that cat just right and it will not hurt you. You grab it wrong and you will never forget it. You just wiggle your hand in front of that cat and they will jump on it kind of like a worm of sorts.
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote