View Single Post
Old 05-14-2007, 02:21 PM   #74
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 261 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocahontas
Anime do you like your women au natural?? I doubt tbelle can find you a date that doesn't shave!!
Actually, that's not the case with me, fortunately. I was merely confused by your rationale.

I did see a lot of French women overseas during my deployment when we visited Toulon, France for a few days. I must say, the steriotypes about the attractive French women with lovely accents are definitely NOT exagerated. They are HOT! I met one who worked in a mall when I went to do some gift shopping. She spoke a little English, but I had to go slow for her. I speak a few words of French too. She was very nice and VERY attractive.