View Single Post
Old 12-01-2007, 11:16 AM   #68
Princess Leia

Rep Power: 0 Princess Leia is a glorious beacon of light Princess Leia is a glorious beacon of light Princess Leia is a glorious beacon of light Princess Leia is a glorious beacon of light Princess Leia is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon View Post
One of the ways other religions attack Christianity is this turn the other cheek mentality. Wrong I am not going to change the standard of my faith to accommodate any other religion. I too have read about every religion I can find to read about. They do all have one common theme they are jealous that our Father did not choose them as his number one people. Not to say they too can have the same salvation but not the seed line the Redeemer would come through. It is written in the Bible and in the stars. The false Baal Priest did not do well when they challenged the hand of God !

Deuteronomy 32:9-12
9 For the LORD’S portion is his people; Jacob is the lot of his inheritance.

10 He found him in a desert land, and in the waste howling wilderness; he led him about, he instructed him, he kept him as the apple of his eye.

11 As an eagle stirreth up her nest, fluttereth over her young, spreadeth abroad her wings, taketh them, beareth them on her wings:

12 So the LORD alone did lead him, and there was no strange god with him.
http://www.carm.org/kjv/Deut/Deut_32.htm

Every Christian should know this chapter like the back of your hand.

Jacob blesses Ephraim and Manasseh
Attachment 1911
Ephraim (UK) and Manasseh (USA) the Ten northern tribes.

Maranatha

Well Said
Princess Leia is offline   Reply With Quote