View Single Post
Old 12-01-2007, 07:25 PM   #74
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 249 piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon View Post
I got your other cheek Anime. I will not walk in your house and attack your religion and if I did I would turn the other cheek. If you walk in my house and attack my faith I would knock you on your ass. I know you would not do that but that is my point. Christians are not door mats and I do not have to be a nice guy all the time. When it comes to what I believe as you have seen I will hold the line with no apologies. Yes other countries and peoples are jealous of the USA and UK I hope you can see that
I don't know about Anime but I for one don't like your post. I have not read anywhere on this thread someone calling a christian a door mat. Futhermore you are the only one that is talking knocking people on their ass. I don't see anywhere where your religion is being attacked. You are sounding more like someone from another country, talk about my religion and I'll kill you. I don't have to be nice either but if this is what christianity teaches people to act like then I don't want no part of it. I also have your other cheek. I don't believe in attacking someone's beliefs but I also try not to be rude.