View Single Post
Old 07-03-2007, 06:15 PM   #9
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 318 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocahontas
I know Bush isn't running but I meant that people get dissatisfied with one party and run to the other quite readily using the excuse "we need a change" in doing so. I feel the country's uneasiness with the republican party as a whole right now. I hope I am wrong and time will tell.
Quite the signature there Pokie grasshopper is so very wise. Let them hate President Bush he is doing what has to be done and that is not popular with the bleeding hearts and swing vote but the NEW GOP and it will have to be new will distance itself from Bush and the DNC has the big head and in the fourth quarter it will cost them.
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote