View Single Post
Old 05-07-2007, 10:15 PM   #34
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 295 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by joepole
Yeah, that's going to happen. The streets of Spring Lake are practically littered with baby corpses from all the horrific traffic accidents.

People are always so sure "It could happen to me!" and then when it never does they realize that they were worried for nothing.
joe todays media propagates every news story from around the world. It has led to a certain amount of paranoia in todays society IMHO. Some of that is probably healthy paranoia and some is not IMHO. I happen to agree with you in this case. Zero tolerance is one thing, but math is another. I have a wreck about every 1 in 500,000 miles. The odds of any one mile being "the one" is slim. As I have said before, I would not want to live in a 100% safe society. That would be like living in the matrix or something, eh Isaac?
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote