View Single Post
Old 12-15-2007, 09:24 PM   #2
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 267 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocahontas View Post
Mr. P tried to talk me into getting an artificial tree this year, but I said no way Hosea! Although the fake ones are looking more real I enjoy the smell of my real tree. I also think it would be hard to store an artificial one without taking up alot of attic space. Any thoughts?
I've posted the pic on this site a few times.. real christmas trees scare the heck out of me, once I realized the potential fire hazard involved.. regardless if you water the thing or not.

Fake trees don't bother me.. as long as they are green.. deck 'em out with christmas decorations etc.. looks like a darn christmas tree.. no needles to fall off on the floor etc..

that's my .02 on the subject
LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote