View Single Post
Old 03-21-2007, 11:11 AM   #5
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
It is good to know your reasons have nothing to do with Jesus

Quote:
Originally Posted by joepole
I believe abortion is murder (for reasons that have nothing to do with Jesus) but I also believe it is a net benefit for the nation. Requiring an ultrasound is a bad idea, it's a waste of money to save a few lives that probably aren't going to be worth a damn, anyway.

In a perfect world abortion would be illegal and people that wanted them would be provided with illegal, backalley ones that not only killed the kid, but rendered the mother at least sterile, hopefully dead.
Joe I sure would not won't to mistake you for a Christian thank you for adding that to your post. I do agree with the rest of your post. What could be more defenseless than a unborn child ? The people that do these murders should be held responsible for their "choice" !
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote