View Single Post
Old 04-25-2007, 04:47 PM   #62
Santabot
Advanced Member

Send a message via AIM to Santabot
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
Because at 17 boy you are young dumb and full of drugs and I do not want you killing me or anybody else while you are on some trip driving down the road it is against the law for a reason boy ! Your "peak" may rob another family of their loved one so grow up and act with responsibility.
Ok. I've done that, where did I state the last time I've ever taken a drug? Nowhere on this board, and you have no knowledge of the date. Although I can say that it's been multiple months since then. Just because I don't do them anymore does not mean I cannot learn about them or support them.

If those family members are atheists, they'll just be in hell anyway, right? And you bible thumpers will be singing in the clouds, so why bother?

I am aware of the repercussions of such a decision, and I never claimed that all of my decisions were without flaws. I mean, do you people really believe that I claim everything I've ever done was correct? Hopefully you don't think the same about yourself.