View Single Post
Old 08-12-2007, 06:25 PM   #5
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 265 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Let's see:

#1: Flipping on the TV with the remote. There is a strong chance there could be a justifiable homicide at our house over this one day.

#2: Come into the kitchen while I am cooking and proceed to tell me how to cook something that I have been cooking for the past 10 years of this marriage. Something that he has never cooked, I always have, and he has always loved, but has suddenly decided that he knows how to do. Again, there could be a homicide.

#3: Flipping on the TV with the remote. There is a strong chance there could be a justifiable homicide at our house over this one day.

#4: My husband gets up early in the morning to leave for the office. I guess he feels the need to get me up early as well or just loves to make a lot of noise. I really, really hate hearing him bang around in the morning.

#5: Flipping on the TV with the remote. There is a strong chance there could be a justifiable homicide at our house over this one day.

#6: Calling mashed potatoes "creamed potatoes". We live in the South. Please call them by the correct name or go live up north Mr. Belle!

#7: Flipping on the TV with the remote. There is a strong chance there could be a justifiable homicide at our house over this one day.

#8: Asking me the same question over and over and over and over after I have already answered it one hundred times. The answer is not going to change. If I did not get to that errand today, I have not forgotten it, you still see it there on my list, and I still intend to get it done. OR you could just go to do it for yourself!

#9: Flipping on the TV with the remote. There is a strong chance there could be a justifiable homicide at our house over this one day.

#10: See numbers 1,3,5,7, and 9!!!

Any questions?????????????????

Seriously though...I love Mr. Belle dearly, treasure every moment with him, and thank God dearly for having him for a husband. He has just got to get therapy for his flipping problem though!!!!!!