View Single Post
Old 11-01-2007, 06:28 PM   #4
joepole
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 258 joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of
>You're the guy who's smarter than the other 200,000,000 people in the country?

We have what, about 300M people in this country? The fact that I am able to own and operate a computer enough to post on this message board puts me in at least the 80th percentile. Standardized tests from back in school, ACT/SAT scores, and just about every other metric you can come up with say 99th, so yes, I would wager that I am smarter than way more than at least 200M people in this country. The median IQ in this country is about 100. have you ever interacted with someone with an IQ of 100? Odds are if you did he was in prison.

How hard is it to be smarter than most of a population that made "American Idol" a #1 show?

>Corky...where in the HELL did ya find someone willin to pro-create with ya, CBARC?

She was an undergrad at Centenary.
joepole is offline   Reply With Quote