View Single Post
Old 07-02-2007, 08:08 PM   #15
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 294 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
Rhertz, I think you are a little too obsessed with the crabbers. Life does get more exciting than that, I promise!
Ms Belle, operating a crab boat is like running any small business.......in a jail cell, mounted to a roller coaster, during an ice storm, with plenty of government regulation! What else could be more scary? What else could be more inspiring to the soul of a businessman?

It's cold out there, but there is plenty to eat. ($5k grocery bills)

There is no art on the walls, the Bering Sea is a living canvas. The open ocean calls to me like a Sea Elf.

There are no women on board with their opinions or high heels, just lots of crabs and maybe a handful of ex-convicts, who aren't so bad after you get to know em. (ducking)

It's like the iChing for business captains, what else can I say?

May your pots be full, and your season short! If that's not enough, please allow me to take you and Mr Belle to Joe's crab shack for opillio, tanner, or baradi crab (no telling which type of snow crab they sell - probably Russian, LOL) But its all good!
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote