View Single Post
Old 03-22-2007, 10:07 PM   #14
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
You can not unplug a mind after a certain age it can not handle it. If she where to watch the Wall movie she would stroke out. To much for the mind to handle for the first time at 41. I feel sure that 80% of the people on this board have seen Pink Floyd the Wall movie. I know ole Texasbelle lives in a box and that would being the same as unplugging don't you think.
Isaac
Texasbelle you know if you have your AARP card you get 10% off at Don's and the Pickle Barrel too might want to check out some of them biscuits and white gravy. Take home a bag of roll too.
Isaac
No sweet britches not 41...40!!!!!! Much different than what your 47 is it? I remember Firenze's. Only ate at the place in the mall once when I was about 10. I am more of a Village, Superior Steakhouse, Bella Fresca kind of girl. Does that help you out a little Neo?

Pink Floyd? No...can't go there. And won't even bite on that hook.
Texasbelle is offline   Reply With Quote