View Single Post
Old 10-25-2007, 06:37 PM   #9
Morpheus
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 224 Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of
I'm sure certain people are on high alert right now, scouring their places of work for possible signs of racism. I'm sure the signs are even being taught in their houses of worship, thanks to "leaders" like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton. Neighbors, coworkers, and strangers are to be regarded as racist until proven otherwise. At this point I wouldn't be surprised if certain people planted nooses around town to stir up trouble. I had a person like this as an elementary school teacher in East Texas. Some of her comments to her fourth grade class:

Have you ever considered why...

...you wear white to a wedding and black to a funeral?
..angel's food cake is white, and devil's food cake is black?

I think racism is alive and well in Louisiana, but I don't think the racists are who the media says they are.
Morpheus is offline   Reply With Quote