Thread: Howdy
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2007, 04:33 PM   #33
BrainSmashR
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeSpirit
Oh come now! Judge Moore disobeying a court order to remove the 10 Commandments might make him insubordinate or even radical, but he is certainly not a common criminal as you seem to think. He didn't hurt anyone, take advantage of anyone, or abuse anyone's trust. He merely disobeyed an order to be PC in his court and maybe even perhaps dishonored himself a little. I still think his punishment was excessive, but I'm not about to say that he needs to be in jail.

Anyway, I'm with Kansast. We're getting off the subject here.
Anyone who willingly and with full knowledge of their actions CHOOSES to break the law isn't any better than the guy growing pot in the privacy of his own home and certainly doesn't deserve to be treated any differently. I mean hey, they're both victimless crimes, right? Wasn't that your justification?

With that being said, I didn't state Roy Moore deserved to go to jail or even be sued, I said he was unfit to judge others.
BrainSmashR is offline   Reply With Quote