View Single Post
Old 04-29-2007, 01:23 AM   #34
BrainSmashR
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
He did not say Brain that he would or could stop. Just because he is a Christian does not make him perfect. You would like to think he has to be perfect because then you can bash on him more which is your favorite thing to do...bash on the Christians. Christians are not perfect. He is not pretending to be and he does not have to sit and take your constant barrage of hatred.

You are a mean man and no wonder you spend hours online on a computer by yourself. No one would want to be with you while you are so full of venom. There is a way to change though!!!!

LAF

I've just got to laugh at someone talking about the amount of time I spend online when you've got more posts than me and joined a month later.

This is why I pick on you and Isaac. You have a very BAD problem of starting your mouth before engaging your brain. Your religious affiliations are just frosting on the cake.

In fact, had you bothered to view our profiles, you'd see that you are averaging nearly twice as many (13.26) posts per day as me (7.63). I realize most folks didn't need proof of your blatantly obvious lie, but you have to admit it's a nice touch.

Last edited by BrainSmashR; 04-29-2007 at 01:38 AM.
BrainSmashR is offline   Reply With Quote