View Single Post
Old 04-29-2007, 03:30 PM   #40
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 265 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
LAF

I've just got to laugh at someone talking about the amount of time I spend online when you've got more posts than me and joined a month later.

This is why I pick on you and Isaac. You have a very BAD problem of starting your mouth before engaging your brain. Your religious affiliations are just frosting on the cake.

In fact, had you bothered to view our profiles, you'd see that you are averaging nearly twice as many (13.26) posts per day as me (7.63). I realize most folks didn't need proof of your blatantly obvious lie, but you have to admit it's a nice touch.
Oh excuse me, I have this forum I visit, check my email, and that's all of my computer time. You however have your own website, personal ads, you are on this website, and we've googled you in the past and found you on other sites as well. Please don't think that I spend all my free time on this board. Such is not the case. I have a very full life and this is but just a teeny weeny bit of my day. I have a wonderful husband, beautiful children, a lovely home, great dogs, and all other sorts of things that I do and take care of throughout the day. Now please tell me what does your life consist of?