View Single Post
Old 06-07-2007, 07:04 AM   #7
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Not to much TV worth watching these days. I will check out the two History networks and then on to music. I guess it was about a year ago me and Mrs. Isaac decided to quit watching the news at dinner time and listen to music.
Get plenty of news at work and off the net. I do enjoy Sat night PBR (bull riding) TLC and the Science Channel 193 and four times a year I have two weeks of tennis. French open is about to be done. Tennis Channel #400. Playing in the garden or working with my dogs is much better than sitting in front of the boob tube.
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote