View Single Post
Old 06-08-2007, 06:46 PM   #4
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Isaac, I still haven't put my hands on my pyramid books, but I have been thinking of some of the old stuff that I have read years ago.

As I recall, the Grand Gallery and the first Ascending Passage have marks that correspond to major events in history. A human time-line or something like that. It represents events such as WWII and other major events that happened after its construction.

The Spooky part if I remember right was that the time-line stopped at the year 2012 (I think) Whatever the date was, it was getting close! Even back in the 80's its seemed close. (within my lifetime - hopefully) Which adds to much of the intrigue of the Great Pyramid. What happens after that?

Other things I remember is that the Great Pyramid defines Pi to a great number of digits (accuracy). You know, 3.14159xxxxxxxxx Also the joints between the huge stones are very thin and precise, like 1/60th of an inch or something. Again, this is off the top of my head, so please don't hold me to all the numbers.

The pyramid was built fast, within one lifetime or much less if I recall. (20 years?) This is hard to explain. It is one of the 7 wonders of the world.

But one thing is for sure, Pyramids point to heaven, and they are an interesting geometric shape.

More later....
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote