Thread: Baby near death
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2007, 12:35 PM   #33
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 248 piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by vixweb View Post
Why do women always approach this issue as if they have all the "rights"? Is the baby not half the father? When y'all say things like "you couldn't know what the woman is going through"- What about what we are going through? If a woman wants to abort my child, what could I do? NOTHING! Tell me ladies, If your having a child, or NOT, were my decision- seriously, think about that. "Whether or not I have a child is not my decision". Imagine your boyfriend telling you "we were pregnant, but I had an abortion"- "its MY body"! Don't be so quick to dismiss us, we have feelings too. I believe killing babies is WRONG -
You are not getting what I am saying. It is wrong to kill a baby. An abortion should be the woman and her mate's decision. It is not my place to go down the street and interfere with my neighbors life or tell them what they can or can not do. You preach about the father having rights but how many times has the idea of an abortion been the father's idea because he didn't want a child. Do you consult your mate if you decided you didn't want children and went and had a snip job done. Has there been times when men had it done without the woman knowledge. We women can't decide: well I don't want kids so I am going to get fixed. The doctors will not perform one on a young person [ I mean teens and twenties] without a good reason. as for you if you can't talk someone out of aborting your child, get rid of her, she ain't worth it if she can't consider you. But NO you don't know what we women go through. Whether it from abortion or labor. I really wished each man could experience it one time, then they might think twice about doing it with anybody that comes along.Get real here for a moment, if you went out with a girl or woman because you heard she puts out, that being the only reason, and she got pregnant what would you do? Marry her or say it might not be mine! uh