Thread: Baby near death
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2007, 07:25 PM   #42
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 249 piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle View Post
But how much money per week did the guy make and how much were the kids getting? Those are VERY important factors which you perhaps don't know. Most men do absolutely everything within their power to get out of paying child support or try to pay as little as possible. And do this while seeming to forget how much it takes to take care of a child.

You know while you are bemoaning the fact that a woman will lie about birth control...let's not forget that you as a man ALWAYS has the option to put a raincoat on and be safe and sure each and every time. Yes, there are sorry women out there but it's not often you'll find us shirking our responsbilities to our children like the men do.
Thank you Belle for your comment. It is the woman that has the most responsibility for their child. As I have said abortion is not for me but I will not tell another woman what to do, it has to be their decision. They are the ones that will have to live with their decision. I'm sorry if it is wrong but that is how I feel. Now days you can tell a woman it is wrong to have an abortion, she has the child then kills it then can you truely not feel resonpsable. Or you can tell her to have one then she can't forgive you emotionally. I would rather it be their own decision. In my home town, years ago, there was this man who had 4 little girls, the oldest around 9. His wife left him so he took the girls out one day, stopped on a dirt road told them to get out and run down the road. As they ran he shot each to death, loaded them up in the back of his station wagon and took them to the funeral home. He went in told the workers he killed his children and they were in the back of his car to go get them. All that happened to him he stayed a while in a nut house. Sad, very sad.