View Single Post
Old 03-31-2007, 09:49 AM   #8
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 318 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Morning Brain

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
Never in my life have I heard of a child being taken to prison for fighting in school. You'll have to provide some supporting evidence.

BTW, last time I checked, battery was a simple misdemeanor and pathetic is treating 10 year old children like adults. No one said it was a joke or NOT a crime, but they ARE children who are about to face a felony charge that, if convicted, will follow them for the rest of their lives.
Good to see you up so early. I do not know the extent of the charges but they do arrest them and take them down town in high school that I know because it has happened in the school my daughter goes to. They have a cop on campus all the time and he has all he needs to arrest someone. I would not think a fist fight would be a felony but using any kind of weapon would be. Oh and don't worry the rain will be out of here in a while and you can go outside and enjoy the nice day.
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote