View Single Post
Old 03-31-2007, 01:17 PM   #9
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 261 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
You know, this reminds me of a story I saw on the news where a school yard cop was taking a lot of heat over something like this. A kid in class had shattered a glass jar and was threatening other kids in class with the sharp glass. The cop came to deal with the kid, but the kid went crazy. Finally, the cop got the glass away and slapped cuffs on the kid. The parents are saying that this was a humiliating experience and the cop was out of line by putting cuffs on the child.

I think they should've just kept their mouths shut, personally. Handcuffs are a tool that cops use to keep subjects from hurting themselves or others. Under the circumstances, the cop acted quite appropriately. But the kid's parents were out for his job.
AnimeSpirit is offline   Reply With Quote