View Single Post
Old 03-31-2007, 04:29 PM   #12
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 318 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
All I am saying is this

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
The only scenario I can even conceive of that happening in is an 18 year or older student. They can be "cuffed and stuffed" without any sort of repercussions. The children in question here are 10 and 17 and the story made no mention of the use of weapons. Now I'll concede that the 17 year old should be begging for the courts mercy, but no way should 10 year old kids be facing felony charges when their crime didn't result in a rape or murder.
From Jr. High School on up they will cuff them and take them down town for a fight and what happens after that I do not know but they do not let fights go like they did when I was in middle to high school they book you. Far as the crime here it was a hate crime and the boys are young and should not have a record if they do some probation but it was still very wrong and full of hate and the courts look at that motive too.
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote