Thread: so i'm waiting
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2006, 09:05 AM   #23
kansast
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 223 kansast has a spectacular aura about kansast has a spectacular aura about kansast has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
Telling us a little bit about how old you are there KT. The "Boss" went
down by the river ... Outside of politics we dont here from Bruce much
I guess he has not released any new music ?
Well, you would be seriously mistaken there. Springsteen was about the only artist to release an album as a direct response to 9-11 with the "The Rising", and sold out shows across the globe and here in the states, then released a solo Album a couple of years later "Devils and Dust" followed by a world tour. And most recently released an incredibly re-working of classic folk music, and opened that tour up at the New Orleans Jazz Fest, with an absolutely incredible show.

Am I gettin' old.. yea :-) is Bruce gettin' old, yea he is. If you haven't heard anything from Bruce in awhile, it's because of the sad state of affairs that is current Radio in this town and across the country. Same can be said for many successful artists, who still put out albums and still tour to sell out crowds, but be damned if you EVER hear them on the radio anymore.
kansast is offline   Reply With Quote