Thread: New to SBLive
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2007, 03:08 PM   #18
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 268 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by animalsrgodsgifts
What did everyone think about my videos? I just started doing video tributes as just a hobby. I am still kind of green right now until I learn my way around windows movie maker. If you watch my videos on YouTube and you have trouble watching them, for example: if they pause every few seconds, then try back later the website gets busy sometimes. I have to do that sometimes to be able to watch videos all the way through with out interruptions, of course I will be posting videos here as well.

http://www.youtube.com/TributesbyTonya
I saw one of the videos.. showing some of the rescue workers, I guess maybe during katrina, rescuing some animals.. Reminded me of some show I saw about some animal rescue place, that spent a lot of times in the affected areas, rescuing animals.. and some of the stories about the reunions of those rescued animals, with their owners who had been displaced so many miles away.

Always glad to hear about their success stories.. but I'll say it again.. I leave town, my dogs comin' with me
LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote