View Single Post
Old 02-15-2007, 07:00 PM   #53
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 318 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Thumbs down Rude Dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
What zealots like you are incapable of understanding is that no one is attacking Christians or Christianity, we're just tired of you forcing your religion on us. Practicing your faith when and where it's appropriate isn't good enough for you, you want to do it when and where you feel like it.

Did Roy Moore erect a monument in his own front yard? No, he wanted to do it on public property in direct violation of the law.
You have made your point SmashR. I could think of quite a few names that would fit you but for the sake of the people on this post I will with hold those
vivid descriptions. May be time you to go punch the clock. I guess you do not think you are a zealot
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote