Thread: Got a beef
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2007, 07:10 PM   #40
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 246 Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by piemaker720 View Post
I ain't kidding myself but according to ya it's kiss some a** and take it any way they want to give to me even though I paid for it Thanks but NO THANKS if it means never eating out again. I will defend my right.
LOL, I'm just wonderin how much of a nuisance do ya hafta make of yourself before ya get banned from McDonald's? I mean, they even know you by name, Pie! Just seems like, after they botched your order the first five times you'd just boycot that particular location yourself without them havin to ban ya from the place. Ya understand where I'm comin from here, right? I agree that you should get what ya ordered, the way ya ordered it, but damn, lady, the workers at that location have made it crystal clear that they cant ( or wont ) accomodate ya, so why keep goin back for more of the same? Yet thats exactly what you did, and they obviously got fed up with it and just figured if they lost your business then it would be worth it not to have to hear you kvetch about it anymore! Were ya tryin to prove a point? Maybe that "the customer is always right" or some such? Well, a given business will obviously only go so far to accomodate ya and after that, to hell with ya. And your recourse, the way you can most effectively show your displeasure with their service, is to stop giving them your business. Its that simple.

Last edited by Al Swearengen; 08-29-2007 at 07:20 PM.
Al Swearengen is offline   Reply With Quote