View Single Post
Old 10-30-2007, 08:19 PM   #39
purpahurl
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 223 purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold
Nothing wrong with eating squirrel IMHO. I never done it but my grandpa sho did.. Now that I think about it, hampsters look pretty good, about the size of quail or dove. I love to eat small birds.... Why not animals?
HTML Code:
The quail at Chianti's is my all time favorite recurring dish over the decades.  Mrs Hertz
loves to watch me pick through the little bird bones..... Ummm Umm Good![/quote]

Boy Hertz you're really pulling me out there, if I'm not mistaken this quail either has a blackberry suace or maybe a cherry suace. I may be thinking of another restaraunt though. I remember eating quail there. The best i've had is home cooked.

By the way Bau Chau (if that's haow it's spelled) on Youree sells an excellent Dumpring sauce.
purpahurl is offline   Reply With Quote