Thread: BrainSmashr
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2007, 03:50 PM   #31
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 318 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Congrats there buddy on your several sombodies

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
Actually I've found several sombodies that are "down to my level". It's because we don't place ourselves upon a pedestal like those who lock themselves away in the basement all day shunning reality.
There is someone for everyone out there and I am soooooooo glad you have found those of a like stripe. Did I tell you they let me out of my basement about a week ago it was only for two hours but it was good to see the sun again. Oh reality sucks buddy and I see you avoid it at all cost lucky you ! I see your server is down again you might want to change who you host with in the future. I think next week some time I get to go outside again and take a good look at what is real. Yes I know I will not see you there but you live in bliss and you enjoy being the omega guy it is quite fitting.
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote