Thread: BrainSmashr
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2007, 10:36 AM   #23
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 318 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Talking LOL big time ! I need that post ! Great laugh on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
BTW, you know I'm not gay, right?

If you enjoy spending so much time in my photo-gallery, that's fine, but keep the comments about my hair and such to yourself, homo....just go find you an alter boy....unless they are reserved for the high ranking officials or something.
You post yourself all over the place and you get mad when someone looks ? Well little buddy I am sure you are the homo if anybody is. The hair now that is a scream Abby Thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooo very much for all the great laughs. I mean I could not pay good money to find someone that is as entertaining as you and heck you have your own web site and personal thread here on SBL. Did you go to school on a short bus
Happy Ishtar buddy.
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote