View Single Post
Old 05-18-2007, 11:59 AM   #31
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by LateNight
LOL .. you're still talking ?

You're the one who brought this subject up..
You went on about your surprise why people still ask you why you're not married.. I'm merely stating.. that it's NO FREAKING SURPRISE!

LOL I'd have a phobia of meeting new people too, if I were you.. the way you treat people.. LOL it must suck to be you. LMAO

my "boyfriend" LOL what are you blabbering about now ? Quick, change the subject Brain.. you're going down fast ...
I think the problem is that he is down and has yet to look up all he can do is roll in is own blabbering and have a pity party when he is wrong which is a large part of the time. Brain there is nothing bad about being wrong just own up to it and quit your attacks on every post you make. You did good for a few weeks now back to hate, hate, hate. Well all I can do is laugh, laugh, laugh at such a miserable wretch like you. I am all out of pity
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote