View Single Post
Old 12-07-2007, 11:13 PM   #27
j.nc
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 209 j.nc is a name known to all j.nc is a name known to all j.nc is a name known to all j.nc is a name known to all j.nc is a name known to all j.nc is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by LateNight View Post
AMEN vixweb.. just once I'd like to hear that story, crazed person in a mall or some ****, decided he's gonna let loose.. and someone standing by at the ready, takes him OUT right quick, end of story.

with some folks luck it would turn out someone was shooting a movie or was a teen prank. I've been shot at a bunch of times - only once though real bullets in a real situation*. I wouldn't be able to tell the difference based on sound.

In a situational sense though you'd think shooting - for example at a school or mall - is out of place and assume it was the 'real thing' but could you ever be 100% sure (aside from seeing someone you know go down or real direct evidence). Would I trust someone running by me saying there's a shooting going on? Enough to get out of there - yes. To go shoot someone else? Probably no - just based on that.

*warning shot fired into the air but I didn't know it at the time.
j.nc is offline   Reply With Quote