View Single Post
Old 03-20-2007, 11:27 AM   #32
MattyMattyChooChoo

Rep Power: 0 MattyMattyChooChoo is just really nice MattyMattyChooChoo is just really nice MattyMattyChooChoo is just really nice MattyMattyChooChoo is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
I like the way you discuss things there Matty. I do not own a Confederate flag and I do not recall ever owning one. My point is it has been used by PC people for a covert reason to motivate a racial divide and get the people on the public dole to vote for left wing groups that are for the entitlements. It was the south that supplied the labor and food for those up north and it is still the south that provides food and oil for much of this country. There where people that fought under that flag and died in something much bigger than for owning a slave as most where to poor to own a slave. It is time for them to quit acting like kept people and get some pride and dignity about themselves and work and pay taxes. Yes southern by the grace of God
Isaac
Thanks. I agree that everything associated with white people has been used to empower an entitlement mentality. I take more of an approach of personal accountability, whomever does not work does not eat! It's biblical.

I laughed when I read your slogan "Southern by the grace of God." We always grew up saying "American by birth, Texan by the grace of God."

The south provided/(s) food and oil for much of the north, but they provide consumers. Not that one is better than the other, just that we are complimentary.

This is my final political thought for this thread (yeah right). If you want to complain about many blacks not doing with what they were given, you should be complaining about Brown vs. the Board of Education.
MattyMattyChooChoo is offline   Reply With Quote