View Single Post
Old 04-12-2007, 08:45 PM   #25
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 318 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
You sound like a earth mother refugen3

Quote:
Originally Posted by refugen3
I have a garden. I need to weed my garden (no pictures though)
That's a place I like to be. My animals enjoy it as much as I. My lab, Shotzie surprised us last year by taking off with all our watermelons!! She is very adventurous in her garden eating habits. My cats like to play with my feet while I weed and my chickens ( 9 plus the rooster) love to eat the bugs. Imagine that.
Perhaps I should simply feed the dogs and cats chicken, rice and vegies.......
I wonder if my chickens would like that?
No, seriously I think I'll research & see what pet food co. are completely American based. We farm hay - but I can't feed 'em that
I love my garden and wish I lived where I could have some yard birds and dogs got plenty of those. Cats would be good if I lived out in the country I worked on a dairy farm in college and love the earth myself. One other earthy thing I love to shoot whitetail deer. I do think they are pretty. Back to thread I use Natural Balance it cost a bit much but is great food. I like your post and yet another welcome to the board. Please tell me what refugen3 is or just a hint anyway.
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote