View Single Post
Old 04-12-2007, 09:56 PM   #26
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 265 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
I love my garden and wish I lived where I could have some yard birds and dogs got plenty of those. Cats would be good if I lived out in the country I worked on a dairy farm in college and love the earth myself. One other earthy thing I love to shoot whitetail deer. I do think they are pretty. Back to thread I use Natural Balance it cost a bit much but is great food. I like your post and yet another welcome to the board. Please tell me what refugen3 is or just a hint anyway.
Isaac
How would Mrs. Isaac feel about living in the country?

We live out in the country and love it!!!!We've already discussed the swimming pool benefits of living out here, we also can have horses which we do, grow all the vegetables we want, and we are not cramped by neighbors. I could go on for days about the benefits. I highly recommend the country life.
Texasbelle is offline   Reply With Quote